November 11, 2011

OK Well I think I have managed to piss off several people this week...lucky me right? Oh well if I pissed them off they were not true friends then. I don't need them. Now alot more has happened this month that I need to catch my followers up on! OK so My best friends Niki and James are expecting!!!! we got the good news on Lainey's 3 month angelversary I am so excited for them they deserve it! I can not wait til I can spoil the new baby!!!! Then we got my baby girl's headstone ordered and I cant wait to get it in and see it! Then this morning I became a Great-Great-Aunt to a beautiful little girl! She is perfect! Ok i am only 27 how am i a great great??? well My Dad would have been 83 years old this year...lol enough said!
ok well I have been looking at baby names getting a head start! Me and Eric have decided that December 31st will be the last birth control pill I will take and we will start trying for a Rainbow Baby...I am so ready but at the same time i am terrified but my excitement overpowers my horror...I am ready to be an earth baby mommy I will always be a mommy just my daughter plays with Angels. I will always be paranoid because of what I have been thru but that only makes me stronger and with what my daughter has shown me that she has seen for me How can i not want to try agian and move on with my life. there is no other way but to move and and honor Lainey in anyway I can. Her siblings will know about her and talk about her and they will understand that they have the best Guardian angel ever and she is their sister and she loves them and watches over them everyday! I also want to let everyone know that I am still fine I am moving forward and I can not wait to watch my children grow!
Thank you for everyone that has supported me thru this and i appreciate everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment