October 31, 2011

Well last night was the first full night sleep and rest i have got in about a month. it was great. I guess I really was bottled up and needed a meltdown to get rid of the nightmares...I went to sleep at 8pm woke up at 4:30am went back to sleep at 7am woke back up at 2pm...i guess i was catching up... and now i am going to bed here soon...Today I did exactly as i knew i was going to i turned all the lights out and hid in my room with my tv on...Lainey was going to be eeyore for her first Halloween but instead she was an angel :-) and I jknow she was the most beautiful angel I know...but i still would have loved to see her as eeyore...i had the costume picked out and everything I just miss everything Im gonna miss if that makes sense. I guess im gonna feel this way for a while...Christmas is gonna be the hardest because it is my favorite holiday...God help me make it thru.if you can help me...I truely miss normal if there every was a such of a thing as normal....geeze this sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment