October 30, 2011

Well had a HUGE breakdown last night....sorry Eric you experienced the blunt of my lash out. But as always took it for what it was and helped me work thru it....I have decided that I am going to separate myself from the drama and bs of facebook for a while I just want to have real friends and concentrate on me and my family right now and try getting my head in the right spot because I have realized after last nights outburst that my head is not in the right spot its not even in the right ballpark so I feel the only way to do that is to distance myself from facebook and drama filled friends so if I walk by you and do not speak or even acknowledge your existence im sorry you are filled with to much drama for me to deal with! And you are the persons I am talking about at this point. New friends yes plz new atmosphere yes plz new life yes plz and clearer vision why yes I believe so. The internet is an awesome tool but I just can't believe how much it hurts also. Now I said I am distancing myself from facebook but this doesn't mean I will not get on there but it will possibly be once a week to check on an event im attending other than that I wont be on....I need to disconnect from everything and it starts right now. I will be doing this blog still and I will email so if you do not have my email im sorry comment below if you even care or even read this....sometimes I feel im the only one that actually reads this and gives a shit. But anyway....im getting back to me and if you are a part of the problem then you are being removed from my life without hesitation thank you and have a great life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment