October 12, 2011

Well let's see I made it thru Daddy's Angelversary on the tenth. 13 years....wow still feels like yesterday....I have had a bad week with a stomache bug and womanly problems and as always wal-mart visits seeing all the crackheads that have babies they don't deserve. But on a happy note I have got a total of $700 in groceries and household items for around $400 :-) coupons I love it!!!! My goal is to do a trip like that was on the show last night $900 for $4.65 yes sir that's the plan!!!! Ok guys here is the deal. I know im jumping around on subjects but anyway...Saturday is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day so at 7pm PLEASE remember to show your support and light a candle in remembrance of all babies gone too soon like my Lainey Jay.  October is not only breast cancer awareness month but it is also pregnancy and infant loss awareness month and I would love it if EVERYONE was as aware about that as they are breast cancer awareness both are equally as important as the other but I guess baby loss is taboo..... so tell everyone you know to not only wear your pink for breast cancer awareness this month but wear baby pink and baby blue for our beautiful angel babies that are so very missed! I Love You Lainey Jay Hughes!
Mommy is hopefully going with aunt biking and getting at least a price on ur tattoo baby girl (see photo below) oh yeah its gonna hurt but I want it where I can see it and the foot is a perfect spot! Anyway im heading to bed talk later :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment