October 2, 2011

Happy 2 month Angelversary Baby Girl we love you! I can't believe that it has been two months. In a way it seems like just yesterday I held you in my arms and said goodbye and at the same time it feels like forever ago I said goodbye. I miss you oh so very much. I know Daddy and the grandparents do too. I found the cutest retire halloween costume and thought any that's what Lainey can be for halloween and then realization slapped me straight in the face again.....I hate when I let it do me that way!
Well Lainey Jay me and daddy have spent the last two days with ur grandpa...lol I have had a blast figuring out his free computer and showing him how to use his phone I love doing that kind of stuff....I finally got ink so I printed out all your pictures to put in your albums and baby books. I just can't believe it has been two months! Oh yea baby girl tell uncle Lucas happy birthday and give him a huge hug for me it is his birthday in a few days. Oh and baby girl tell papaw that I said BJ is with y'all now so make sure he finds him and helps him out ok sweetie!?! Well Baby Girl just wanted you to know I love you and to tell you happy 2 month Angelversary Mommy Loves You and Miss You Oh So Much!!!!! Goodnight baby girl!!!

Oh and here are some pictures one is a picture a fellow angel mommy made for me and the other is your angel garden in the spring there will be your birth flower in there :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment