October 6, 2011

Had an awesome time today.  Went to Little Rock to Met-T's with Bubba James and Sis Niki to order Eric's Uniforms for work and then went to Denny's for lunch BEST PATTY MELT EVER then to an army surplus store got me some paracord gonna try my hand at making me and Niki a bracelet (Thin Blue Line for Our Husbands and in Memory of Lucas and Big Jake) hopefully I get the hang of it pretty quick and may start selling them to make extra money since I am constantly reminded I am not working. Also thinking about making support and awareness ribbons to sell. I hope to make some samples and start seeing what people's responses are to the items on facebook and here maybe even try ebay or etsy who knows maybe I can make some money with it. Anyway back to my great day, after the army surplus store we went to the Tallent's then went and picked up all those WONDERFUL AND ROWDY BOYS <3 them so so so much. Met back up at their house then went to Brown's to eat....so yummy! We rented a movie and went back to the Tallent's house and the boys went to sleep and the adults watched a movie on the couches. Great end to a great family day. We came home and they went to bed.  Long day for sis who had worked the night before with no sleep today but she is a trooper :-) Anyway Eric is asleep and so are my four legged kids but as usual im awake...wide awake :-( why is it I am so sleepy til I get in bed...I don't get it. But back is hurting so had to take some meds so maybe I'll be getting some shut eye here soon. Love you guys. Oh and please remember to show your support and light a candle in remembrance of all babies gone too soon at 7pm all time zones October 15th. Let's light the world and show a Angel Mommy that you care. 0:-) Goodnight All!!!
THIS CANDLE WILL BURN ALWAYS FOR OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER LAINEY JAY HUGHES! MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU ANGEL!!! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment