September 30, 2011

Well Lainey's 2 month angelversary is coming up in a few short days. It seems like an eternity ago but at the same time it seems like yesterday I was pregnant. I have an angel mommy friend who our babies were very close like a few days apart. She is younger than me and is not dealing so well but people are cruel. She thinks no one wants to be around her because she is the girl who's child died. As true as this is at the same rime here is my opinion on mothers that have buried children. We are special breed of mother for we gave birth to angels. God chose us to carry his most valuable possessions his angels. He knew that he would have to choose the strongest and bravest women for this task, just as he chose Mary to give birth to Jesus. How special are we to be able to say this "I gave birth to a special Angel for God he/she was so special they never had to suffer this cruel world we face and they got to go to be with him so like we took care of them in our womb and some mommies for a short while they are going to help prepare a place for us when we get to see them again." I know I am not the most religious person alive and that I am a sinner but God loved me enough to make me an Angel Mommy of one of the most beautiful angel I have ever known my little girl Lainey Jay. I can't wait to see her playing and running with them big ol daddy feet in wonderful fields with all her family. I know this is a good day right?  This doesn't mean I will be ok with this but I have to find a brighter way if looking at this or its gonna eat me alive. Today is an "easy" day now tomorrow is sure to be a new day with just as many surprises hopefully it will be good and smooth too but who knows.  NEVER COUNT ON TOMORROW LIVE FOR TODAY AND LIVE EACH DAY AS YOUR LAST SO YOU WILL NEVER HAVE REGRETS ONLY MEMORIES THAT ENDED WITH A BANG! Love everyone of you guys and I would not be doing as well as I am without the special and wonderful people I have in my life. So for that I thank every single one of you. Muah and goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment