September 23, 2011

Well lets see...no major breakdowns in the last couple of days so maybe im getting "better" been having great family time with my momma and mom in law while walking. I am loving my walking i have been trying to go everyday. We even got rained on the other day :-( only got to make one lap. Today my boys and sis niki joined me and mom...i love walking with the boys we even ran a small lap :-) SO NOT READY FOR THAT it about killed me...lol. I got my pictures from the hospital in. Lainey is so pretty they are gorgeous. I absolutly love Crystal Goss she is a great photographer. If she can take great photos in hospital lighting and under the situation like mine she is good! She is definately an A+. My pictures are awesome i love them.
Me and Eric was talking last night and we are thinking of six months trying agian we think we should try and keep the family tradition of November Babies ;-) (inside joke)  Hopefully my sis niki and me will be preggo at the same time....that would be awesome :-)
Mom and Pawpaw are getting Laineys Headstone ordered this week I cant wait til its set Mom bought me the cutest angel to set on it and the cutest pink daisies to put in the angels pot. I love it<3 they are going to look so good. I am so very thankful for my family i truely dont know what i would do without them. They are defitnately my soild foundation that holds me up and together....even if i am harst and unkind they still love me.
Mom took me and got our hair cut the other day (mine is like tara from sons of anarchy season 4 photo below) i love it! I have bangs i havent had bangs since high school! Today has been a good day i havent broke down and i have barely cried. So i know everyone says it gets easier with time and i know it does because its been almost 13 yrs since Daddy died in fact 10-10-11 is going to be a bad day....but it is easier to function day by day....and with Lainey it is a whole different pain it actually feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest on somedays, but i make myself get up and face the day i know she would want it that way.
Well Eric got taser certified the other day he was so excited! I cant wait to see the video i bet its hilarious! And apparently he is not crazy enough to draw a check but crazy enough to work at the jail cuz he had a psych test yesterday and passed. I love that man so much i just hope he knows how much and how much i need him and love every minute im with him. He is my rock that never fails me. <3 anyway i guess im headed to bed for the night i get the boys back tomorrow night so i gotta walk before they get to that house around 5 or 6 but i cant wait ive missed them :-) goodnight all. Talk soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment