September 14, 2011

Have you ever had just one of those days...yeah well today was mine...i just felt alone and depressed...i can honestly say that today was the first day that I have actually felt just absolutely depressed. I have wanted to cry all day and going to visit her didnt help today like it usually does it actually made it worse... I honestly just didnt want to get out of bed and do anything but i literally made myself. But i still just feel horrible. I just got off the phone with my hubby and i was bawling and he was there to catch me as usual....i always seem to pick the worse days to have my breakdowns. He woke up in a bad mood and it went down from there and then i have a breakdown. I am so glad he is so strong because there is no way i could get thru any of this without him. I am miserable with myself at times. Im glad i have all my family because this would be ten times worse without them. Hopefully tomorrow will be better maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment