September 5, 2011!

Well vacation went great! I had a blast even though it rained all weekend we went right into tropical storm Lee lol and while we were here the truck broke down twice! We had a five gallon bucket of WATER in our gas tank and now because of that the guys had to fix two injectors. We tried to leave around 8am and had to come right back....but other than that we had a blast i enjoyed getting outta arkansas and visiting family and getting away for the weekend. Thank you to my wonderful inlaws for the vacation! I needed it so much. And i am proud of myself i only had one meltdown it was a big one, including a panic attack but it didnt last long only about 30 minutes but i dont know what triggered it...even my husband was confused. But all and all i had a blast and enjoyed our vacation. But im definately ready to be back home and see my mom and friends and my four legged babies :-) but right now we are sitting here waiting for the truck to be fixed then we will try getting home agian.....wish us luck lol. Ill update when we finally get home :-). ****************************** We finally got home at 5:35 just in time for my hubby to head to work for a 12 hr. Shift. I had a great time this weekend and cant wait to do it agian....maybe without so many problems next time. It was hilarious to see my dogs reactions when i got home it took a good 30 minutes to calm them down! I missed them as much as they missed me lol. All in all great trip and i had a blast, but as with any trip its great to be home and laying in my own bed with my two boys ;-) Its days like today that I Love My Life <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment