September 16, 2011

Well today started out horrible, I had went to bed last night with a horrible migraine and woke up with the same one. Thankfully it went away. I am excited because Eric is off tomorrow and we are having a date night and we are going to the derby tomorrow I cant wait. I love our date nights we dont get them very often. So they are great when we get to have them.
We got the paperwork in the mail today to order Lainey's headstone. it is going to be so pretty it has an angel and rose and it has her name and Infant Daughter of Eric and Amanda and it has Born Sleeping August 2, 2011 and has Our Precious Angel on it. Its gonna cost $364.00 which was alot less then I expected. I cant wait to see it in person!
Mom ordered my Angel necklace that has her birthstone in it, it should be in by the first and I'll take a picture and upload it so yall can see, I cant wait to see it, and wear it. It matches my Mother's Ring she got me too.
I have not heard from NILMDTS or Mamie's Poppy Plates and I wish I would because I am ready to see them. My pictures and my Memorial Plate with her footprints on it.
I made Lainey's Shadow Box the other day, it is hanging in our room but will go in the living room once it gets painted. It is so pretty I love it. It has her outfit and blanket from the hospital in it and a lock of her hair and her Lainey onesie that Catherine got her and her Hair bows that Andi and Nicole got her and her Harley outfit that PawPaw bought her. and on top is a photo frame with several photos in it and her rubber ducky from her baby shower cake and her eeyore i bought her. Also it has one of every flower from her grave in it, and her Obituary from the funeral home. it turned out so good. I will upload photos later of it.
Well I guess I am fixen to head to bed so I can be rested for my date night tomorrow. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment