September 8, 2011

Well i went in for my six week check up today and got the results of the autopsy...long story short they still dont know cause but they do know that it was not a cord accident that happened after death. They took blood today to see if i have any antibodies of infections that could have caused this but he said that they did note that the placenta was smaller than they thought it should have been. So in a nutshell they dont have a clue.... So still no answers but he said on the blood work no news is good news. So the blood work should at least give us something to go by for my next pregnancy. I am going to be put in high risk category next pregnancy so they can keep a watch on me. I love you guys for everything...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment