September 18, 2011

Well Me and my Hubby had a date night last night...We went to the mall and bought us some shoes lol then went to eat at Arby's yummy love me some Arby's :-) then went to the Crash Derby at Garland Co. Fair! It was awesome...I had never been before and so we went and I had a blast, It was so much fun watching the cars slam into each other. I told Eric I wanted to help "fix" the cars they were taking sledge hammers to them and jumping on them, stress relief I think so! We left there shortly before Midnight and decided to see if James and Dad was at 911 and of course they wasnt but my sis Niki was leaveing so I called and she worked swing last night so she was meeting James and Dad at Waffle House so away we went :-) Got there and it was packed so we went to JJ's and waited an hour for our food...funny how things work, when we got done eating we were all outside talking and James got a wreck call, so away they went and Eric and me decided to follow to see if he could help. we got there and the truck went off the road (driver fell asleep) and was upside down under a bridge! The Driver was fine he was actually walking around at the scene. We waited for the wrecker and goofed off at the scene while the wrecker rednecked the truck onto the road to put it on the roll back and let me tell ya small old bridge and HEAVY wrecker with truck hanging by chains over the side of the bridge is a little scarey :-/ but all in all I had a great date night with the hubby last night and we got in around 4am this morning. Can't wait for our next Date Night, to see what we can get into.

Oh before the date night started I went walking and took e-or, we went and visited Lainey. E-or loved it.
9/17/2011
E-or @ Lainey's Grave

No comments:

Post a Comment