September 2, 2011

Well Happy One Month Angelversary Baby Girl I Love You! Yesterday my wonderful inlaws and my husband decided a road trip was in order man am I glad they did...we are heading out at 2:30pm today Louisiana bound....I cant wait we are going to visit some of my momma in laws family and i love that I get to spend family time with my wonderful husband and his family. I am going to go visit my Angel before we leave and give her angel kisses for her angelversary and show her my mothers ring my mom bought me she wanted to give it to me since it came in and she thought the day before her one month would be perfect so i could wear it today. I love my mom so much she is the best mom a girl could ever dream of and i absolutly love love love my ring. Lainey would have been a month old today. As all these other mommy's babies are learning to crawl and walk mine is learning to fly and ride harleys...lol Tomorrow is the memorial mud ride for my dear friend Lucas who was tragically killed on his Motorcycle a little over a year ago and as much as i wanted to go i wasnt sure i could handle it....but i know uncle Lucas is taking my Angel for rides on his harley with another friend Big Jake who lost his battle with cancer. God I pray for a thunderstom today before we go that way i know Lainey is getting a ride for her angelversary....I know uncle Jay and Kyle are playing with her and they are having a great time and she is probably telling all them boys who is boss thats my princess. And PawPaw is giving her hugs and kisses and trying to bribe her into doing something he wants he was always good at that and her grandmas are telling stories about all of us down here and we will never hear the end of it when we see her agian. Dear Lord help me make it thru today without a major breakdown i dont want to ruin the trip Eric needs this more than i do and i need it really bad. I havent seen him this excited since we were pregnant. I am so glad i get to get away from malvern for a while its going to be refreshing to get outta arkansas away from all the bs here. Now if i could just get some sleep tonight that would be awsome. I just want to send my Angel hugs and kisses on her One month Angelversary I Love You Lainey Jay Hughes and always will.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment