August 12, 2011

Well here it is 12:30 am and once agian I cant sleep...I am not sure if I'll ever sleep right agian...I know that I should sleep and that i will be tired tomorrow but I just cant...I love having my husband home at night, i need to take advantage of it because most nights he is not here...Everyone keeps asking when I am going back to work...I cant even go to walmart without crying...how in the hell am i suppose to work....come on people it has not even been a week since I buried my daughter...Why are some people so damn insensitive...bastards...ready to get back on track with bills, I have my tattoo picked out for my baby girl...photo is below. I got told today by a preachers wife that this wasnt Gods fault.... then whose fault is it... i want to meet them and tell them how shitty they are for taking my baby without asking me first....why dont I have a say so in this??? Why didnt someone ask me if I could handle her "condition" before they made this huge decision that I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment