August 23, 2011

Well today is going to be day 1 of get Amanda healthy. Im ready! I can't start walking like I want to yet because it is extremely still too hot. Plus I still can't drive, but on comes smaller portions and healthier food. I am going to try to lose at least 40lbs. That will put me 10 under my goal weight. That way when I get pregnant agian I will be at a healthier weight so maybe I can avoid gestational diabetes this next time. It is all going to be worth it. My goal is to be at goal weight in four months. That is ten pounds a month to lose I think it is a reasonable goal and I will be able to accomplish it fairly easy. I hope my body goes back to a normal schedule with my cycle and stuff....but we will see. Well time for sleep and then up to start the day...HEALTHIER!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment